Monday, November 3, 2008

Children Rights





I chose to make my statement on children's rights because I feel it's a big issue all over the world. The first piece I did illustrated child soldiers. I tried to make them look as miserable and sad as possible and I made the background bloody red to illustrate blood and death. For the second idea on children rights I decided to illustrate child prostitution and showed the children as lonely and clueless as possible. I put the hand in their to illustrate praying to get out of the horrific situation. Lastly, for the third illustration I used a couple of images to show abuse and neglect that some children have to deal with everyday. This is an issue that I really feel stronly about and children do not get the right's that they should.

No comments: