Wednesday, September 24, 2008

humanity unites brilliance


While conjuring up an idea for my flag i stumbled upon many ideas that led me away from actually creating a symbolic flag but rather a Photo shopped piece of art. I felt that the only thing that i am garenteed to see every day is the sun, weather its masked behind some gray clouds or its shining ever so brightly through my land rovers windows. So i decided to depict an image of the relationship between the earth and the sun. I used very bright colors that are seen in every flag arround the world to symbolize bolth the intesity of the sun and unity. hope you enjoy, and if not then well that sucks.
~~kyle fisher~~

1 comment:

Bethany said...

this definitely reads 'flag" to me. unity comes through very strongly, as does diversity. nice.